Solution: Go to Project Browser > Families> Caption symbols click> Caption raster > Right click. Choose Edit family (in the Family Editor) Create a circle and text element with the corresponding size.
How do I change grid numbers in Revit?
Revit automatically numbers each grid. To change the grid number, click the number, enter the new value, and press ENTER .
- On the ribbon, click (Grid). …
- Click Modify | Place Grid tab Draw panel and select a sketch option. …
- Click when the grid is the correct length.
How do you use grid bubbles?
Click the Grid Bubble tool from the Dims/Notes tool set. Place a line of grid bubbles by drawing an open polygon with the tool. The first click starts the grid line; the second click determines the angle of the grid line and sets a marker at that location. Each remaining click sets a grid marker.
How do I reset a grid in Revit?
If you click on the grid and select all instances in the project, then while hovering over one of those, now blue, grids and right click then select reset to 3D extends, then the over-rides will be cleared….. Maybe not what you want because now the ends may not be where you want them.
How do you edit grid lines?
Change the line color, weight, and pattern of the entire grid line.
- Open a view that displays grid lines.
- Select a grid line, and click Modify | Grids tab Properties panel (Type Properties).
- In the Type Properties dialog, do the following: For Center Segment, select Continuous. …
- Click OK.
How do you edit a guide grid in Revit?
To do this, open a sheet view, then on the View tab, click Guide Grid. In the Assign Guide Grid dialog, enter a name for your grid and click OK. The grid is added to the sheet view. Select the grid to resize it, move it, or change the guide spacing.
How do you edit grid text?
To Change the Text Size on Grid Labels
- Click View tab Grids & Levels panel Grids tool launcher .
- Type the Label Font Size (in points) to be used for text on grid labels.
- Click OK.
Where is the project browser in Revit?
To open the Project Browser, click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down Project Browser, or right-click anywhere in the application window and click Browsers Project Browser.