How do I change the diameter of a circle in Autocad?
Create a Radius or Diameter Dimension
- Click Annotate tab Dimensions panel Dimension. …
- Select an arc or a circle.
- At the prompt, enter r (Radius) or enter d (Diameter).
- Before specifying the dimension line location, you can edit or rotate the text.
- Click to place the dimension line.
Is a radius half the diameter?
The radius of a circle is the length of the line segment from the center of a circle to a point on the circumference of the circle and diameter is a line segment from one end of the circle to the other end of the circle passing through the center of the circle. So, the radius is half the length of the diameter.
How do you reduce the size of Fusion 360?
From the Modify menu, click Scale.
Note: The mesh can be scaled non-uniformly as well by selecting the drop-down for Scale Type.
- Select the entity to be scaled and enter a Scale Factor.
- Click OK to finish scaling.
- If design history is enabled, leave the mesh workspace by clicking Finish Mesh in the toolbar.
How do you find the diameter of a dimension?
To Create a Diameter Dimension
- Click Home tab Annotation panel Diameter. Find.
- Select the arc or circle to dimension.
- Enter options as needed: To edit the dimension text content, enter t (Text) or m (multiline text). …
- Specify the leader line location.