Scroll down to Drawings > Paper Color and select it. Click edit to open the dialog box that lets you select the color. You can choose predefined colors, or create your own from the color plot and by entering the RGB information.
How do you change the color of a drawing?
You can change the color of a drawing (non-transparent areas) to another color. On the [Layer] palette, select the layer that you want to change the color of. Use a color palette to select the color you want to change to, then use the [Edit] menu > [Change color of line to drawing] to change the color.
How do I change a layer in a SolidWorks drawing?
To change the layer of a document:
- Right-click in the drawing, but not on a drawing element.
- In the shortcut menu, click Change Layer .
- When the dialog box appears, move the pointer over the dialog box to activate it.
- In the dialog box, click the arrow and click a layer.
How do you make a sketch line thicker in SolidWorks?
To assign line thickness or style:
- Click Options (Standard toolbar) and select the Document Properties tab.
- Set style and thickness for the following: All dimension leaders. All annotation leaders. Frames for geometric tolerances, balloons, and datums. Style. Thickness.
How do I change a drawing to white in SolidWorks?
Changing SolidWorks Background Color
- Pick ToolsOptionsSystem OptionsColors.
- Select View Port Background so current color appears.
- Hit Edit.
- Select a light color from the Color panelOK.
- Repeat for the Top Gradient Color of the graphics window.
- Repeat for the Bottom Gradient Color of the graphics window.
How do you show sketch colors in SolidWorks drawing?
To change the color of the sketch in your display, go to the FeatureManager design tree, right click Sketch > Sketch Color. This will take you to the Sketch/Curve Color property manager (see image below). Inside the property manager, you can set any desired color for the sketch.