If you want to change the background color of your composition, tap Background layer and select a color.
How do I add a background image in SketchBook?
Adding an image in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the toolbar, tap. Import Image.
- Select an image from your your device and tap an image to import it.
- Use the Transform tools to stretch, move, scale, rotate, and/or flip the image. …
- When finished, tap Done.
How do you make a background layer in Autodesk SketchBook?
Creating an alpha channel in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Do one of the following, depending on the device and version of SketchBook you’re using: If you’re on a tablet, the Layer Editor is visible by default, along the right of your screen. …
- Within the Layer Editor, find the Background layer. Tap. …
- Tap , select. …
How do I make my background transparent?
You can create a transparent area in most pictures.
- Select the picture that you want to create transparent areas in.
- Click Picture Tools > Recolor > Set Transparent Color.
- In the picture, click the color you want to make transparent. Notes: …
- Select the picture.
- Press CTRL+T.
How do you add a background color in sketch?
hehe im worried its gonna slow down working in sketch but what the hell… Select the Artboard. In the right-hand sidebar select Background Color. Set the background to your desired color.
How do I cut a picture in SketchBook?
Cropping in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the toolbar, tap. Crop.
- Tap-drag and select an area to be cropped.
- Use the Cropping tools to precisely increase or decrease the selected region and cancel or commit to the action. Anything outside the selection is deleted.
Can you download brushes for Autodesk SketchBook?
ALERT: Free brushes are NOT available to iOS or Android Mobile users. Brushes are ONLY available on the SketchBook Pro Desktop and SketchBook Pro Windows 10. … If you download the brushes and they aren’t automatically installed, you can manually import the brush set.