How do I add locations to BIM 360 Field?
- Click Profile menu > Project Admin.
- Click Locations .
- Click (+) Add.
- Specify whether the area is at the top level of the hierarchy (has no parent) or whether it has a parent in the hierarchy. If so, click in the Parent property.
- Fill in the fields in the location profile.
- Click Add Location.
How do I Upload sheets to BIM 360?
In the Folder tree, select the folder you want to upload files to. Click on the Upload files drop-down menu and select Upload file. Navigate to the file on your computer that you want to upload and select it for upload. Tip: You can also drag and drop a file from your computer into the BIM 360 folder.
How do I activate my BIM 360?
To activate your account:
- Open the Welcome to Autodesk BIM 360 email. Important: Each welcome email is meant for only one person. Do not forward it to others. If you haven’t received or have lost the email, you may use this activation link. …
- Click Activate your account.
How do I download drawings from BIM 360?
To download an individual model, in the BIM 360 toolbar, click Models. In the Models module, make your selection, and click +Download. To download a merged model, in the BIM 360 toolbar, click Models. In the Models module, make your selection, and click More Actions Download.
How do I upload a linked file to BIM 360?
In the BIM 360 use the Upload file > Linked Files. Select the all files to be uploaded. Select which is the Parent (Host) > Continue.
Note: This workflow does not work in the Plans folder.
- In the published host file, link the linked file from its location in BIM 360 Document Management.
- Sync and publish the host file.