The crash seems to occur when files are dragged straight out of Outlook or other programs directly into Window’s Explorer. The reasoning for this is when the file is dragged over, the file properties change and SolidWorks is unable to read it.
What causes software to crash?
Computers crash because of errors in the operating system (OS) software or errors in the computer hardware. Software errors are probably more common, but hardware errors can be devastating and harder to diagnose. … Because the values RAM stores get corrupted unpredictably, it causes random system crashes.
How do you know what caused crash?
- Click Windows Start button > Type event in Search programs and files field.
- Select Event Viewer.
- Navigate to Windows Logs > Application, and then find the latest event with “Error” in the Level column and “Application Error” in the Source column.
- Copy the text on the General tab.
How do I stop crashing?
There can be multiple ways in which you can fix an app that keeps crashing on your Android smartphone.
- Force stop the app. …
- Restart the device. …
- Reinstall the app. …
- Check app permissions. …
- Keep your apps updated. …
- Clear cache. …
- Free up storage space. …
- Factory reset.
How do you force quit SOLIDWORKS?
Click Close (Standard toolbar) or File > Close. To close all documents open in the current SOLIDWORKS session, click Window > Close All.
How do you fix a shared violation occurred while accessing SOLIDWORKS?
- Create a duplicate of the Scan2CAD directory which is in your Program Files.
- Ensure the directory is named anything different to the original, for example ‘Scan2CAD v9 copy’
- Launch the Scan2CAD .exe located in the duplicate directory.
Why is my PC randomly crashing?
The most common cause of random crashes is an overheating computer. The most common cause of an overheating computer is blocked airflow. … Your computer’s CPU, hard disk, and other components all generate heat — sometimes a lot of it. If the components become too hot, they can fail and cause a crash.
How do I find out why Windows 10 is crashing?
To view Windows 10 crash logs such as the logs of blue screen error, just click on Windows Logs.
- Then choose System under Windows Logs.
- Find and click Error on the event list. …
- You can also create a custom view so you can view the crash logs more quickly. …
- Choose a time period you want to view. …
- Select the By log option.
What causes Windows to crash?
A Failing Hard Drive. If the storage drive (whether a hard drive or solid state drive) in your computer is going bad, you may experience Windows crashes. … Because Windows needs to access files across your storage disk to run properly, it can crash if the disk can’t read those files.
Why does my computer keep crashing not overheating?
If you encounter this Computer Randomly Shuts Down Not Overheating, then check the power cables. After that, see if there are any power supply problems, such as fluctuations or On & Off. In case when your computer is running with the UPS, check the batteries are running perfectly or not.