How do you hide objects in SketchUp?
Follow these steps to hide a line or any geometry:
- Select the geometry you want to hide.
- Context-click the selection and choose Hide from the context menu that appears, as shown in the figure. Or choose Edit > Hide. The selected geometry disappears from view, although it is still there, like a ghost in the machine.
How do you hide and unhide objects in SketchUp?
Select the hidden geometry, context-click the selection, and choose Unhide. (The Hide menu item changes to Unhide when selected geometry is hidden.) For more complex and interactive information on hiding and unhiding geometry visit our SketchUp Help Forum.
How do I get rid of the grid in SketchUp?
Re: Help: Getting rid of grid lines.
In SketchUp, go to the Edit menu and select Delete Guides. Then you should be able to update the viewports in the LO file. You really ought to delete guides once they’ve served their purpose.
How do you show hidden components in Sketchup?
Just show your hidden geometry, select the edges you want to unhide, and choose Edit→Unhide→Selected.
How do I hide XYZ in SketchUp?
SketchUp enables you to hide the drawing axes in two ways:
- Context-click an open area on an axis and select Hide from the menu that appears.
- Select View > Axes from the menu bar. When a check mark appears next to the Axes menu item, selecting this option clears the Axes menu item and the axes are hidden from view.
How do you hide hidden lines in SketchUp?
Eliminating Hidden Geometry
- first get rid of all these the terrible guides (click ‘Delete Guide’)
- Uncheck ‘Hidden Geometry’ to make invisible.
- Select all ( [Ctrl] + [A] )
- next check ‘Hidden Geometry’ to turn on its visibliity.
How do I get rid of the Blue Line in SketchUp?
How to turn off red/green/blue lines in Sketchup drawings
- open your model.
- choose the window menu option.
- choose the styles menu.
- choose edit.
- change the ‘color’ drop down (at the bottom of the popup) from ‘by axis’ to ‘all same’.