Right-click the dimension, and then select Edit from the menu. In the Edit Dimension dialog box, click the Precision and Tolerance tab.
How do you change dimension precision?
To Change the Precision of Dimensions (AutoCAD Mechanical Toolset)
- In the drawing area, select the dimensions you want to edit. …
- To change the precision of primary units, specify the number of decimals to round off to, in the box adjacent to Power Dimensioning tab Dim Text panel Primary Precision Find.
How do you change dimension lines in Revit?
Change a Dimension Value
- Select an element that the dimension references.
- Click the dimension value. If the dimension is locked, the lock control appears next to it. …
- In the edit box, type a new value for the dimension, and press Enter . The element moves to satisfy the new dimension requirement.
How do you increase precision in Solidworks?
To change the precision: Do one of the following: Click the arrow to the right of the column headers and click Unit Precision. Right-click any column header and click Unit Precision.
How do you unlock dimensions in Revit?
Clicking on the lock switches it between the locked and unlocked states. Once a dimension is locked, you must unlock it to change its value. Tip: You can also switch the locked/unlocked state of the lock by right-clicking on it and choosing Toggle.
How do you show dimensions in Revit?
Click Annotate tab -> Dimension panel -> Linear. 2. Place the cursor at a reference point on an element, such as a wall or a line, or at the intersection of references, such as a join between 2 walls. The reference point highlights if you can place the dimension there.
What is dual precision solidworks?
Select the number of digits after the decimal point for the tolerance values for the secondary units. Link precisions with model. For imported dimensions, sets changes in unit or tolerance precision for the secondary units to be parametric with the model.
How do you permanently change units in Solidworks?
Setting Default Units Options
- Click Simulation > Options. …
- Under Unit system, select SI (International System of Units), English (U.S. Customary Unit System), or Metric (gravitational system of units).
- Under Units, select the desired units for Length/Displacement, Temperature, Angular velocity, and Pressure/Stress.
How do you round off dimensions in SolidWorks?
Click Tools > Options > Document Properties > Dimensions . In the Dimensions node and in any of the nodes under Dimensions, click Tolerance. In the Dimension Tolerance dialog box, under Dual dimension tolerance, select Inward rounding of secondary unit tolerance extents.
How do I create a dual dimension in SolidWorks?
To display dual measure dimensions:
- Click Measure (Tools toolbar) or Tools > Measure .
- In the Measure dialog box, click Units/Precision .
- In the Measure Units/Precision dialog box, select Use custom settings and select the first length unit. …
- Click Use Dual Units and select the second unit of measurement.
- Click .